Steamin’ Steve’s Sweet Mesquite Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops
- ½ tbsp Kosher Salt
- 5 tbsp Steamin’ Steve’s Sweet Mesquite dry rub
- Clean pork chops in cold water and pat dry
- Apply Kosher salt to both sides of the pork chop
- Liberally apply Sweet Mesquite dry rub on both sides of the pork chop
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cook the pork chops on the for 5-6 minutes per side. Center of the pork chop should be cooked until a temperature of read 145 F is obtained.
- Serve and enjoy!
We have a wide range of sauces, seasonings, and dry rubs guaranteed to take your meals to the next level. Click the button below to learn more about all of our different product offerings.