Steamin’ Steve’s Seriously Good Turkey Burger
- 1 lb. ground turkey
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp Garlic powder
- ½ tsp Onion powder
- ¼ tsp Crushed red pepper
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp Steamin’ Steve’s Sweet Mesquite seasoning
- Brioche buns
- Colby Jack Cheese
- ½ cup Steamin’ Steve’s Original BBQ Sauce
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together until combined well.
- Cover and place in refrigerator to marinate for 1-2 hours.
- Heat one (1) tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Form patties about 1 ½ inches thick, lightly pinching the middle of the patty together to make an indentation. This helps keep the middle of the patty from rising and gives you a more rounded burger.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear (no pink).
- Remove skillet from heat and top your burgers with your favorite cheese. Cover the pan to get the cheese melted.
- Toast your burger buns, gather your toppings and drizzle some of Steamin’ Steve’s BBQ sauce to build the best turkey burger ever!