Steamin’ Steve’s Garlic Herb Roasted Chicken
- 1 (5 to 6 pound) roasting chicken*
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt (season to taste)
- Ground black pepper (season to taste)
- 2 tbsp Steamin’ Steve’s Garlic Herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken giblets. Rinse chicken inside and out. Pat the outside until completely dry.
- Generously salt and pepper the inside of the chicken.
- Brush the outside of the chicken with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle on the Kosher salt, ground black pepper, and Steamin’ Steve’s Garlic Herb seasoning (season to taste)
- Place chicken on roasting pan and tuck the wing tips under the chicken.
- Roast chicken for 1-1/2 hours or until juices run clear.
- Remove chicken and allow it to rest, covered with foil, for 15-20 minutes. Slice and serve with your favorite vegetables.
*Note: Substitute a whole chicken for 5-6 chicken leg quarters or chicken thighs.