Steamin’ Steve’s Garlic Herb Roasted Chicken
- 1 (5 to 6 pound) roasting chicken*
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt (season to taste)
- Ground black pepper (season to taste)
- 2 tbsp Steamin’ Steve’s Garlic Herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Remove the chicken giblets. Rinse chicken inside and out. Pat the outside until completely dry.
- Generously salt and pepper the inside of the chicken.
- Brush the outside of the chicken with the olive oil.
- Sprinkle on the Kosher salt, ground black pepper, and Steamin’ Steve’s Garlic Herb seasoning (season to taste)
- Place chicken on roasting pan and tuck the wing tips under the chicken.
- Roast chicken for 1-1/2 hours or until juices run clear.
- Remove chicken and allow it to rest, covered with foil, for 15-20 minutes. Slice and serve with your favorite vegetables.
*Note: Substitute a whole chicken for 5-6 chicken leg quarters or chicken thighs.
We have a wide range of sauces, seasonings, and dry rubs guaranteed to take your meals to the next level. Click the button below to learn more about all of our different product offerings.