Steamin’ Steve’s Crispy Tennessee Heat Baked BBQ Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 3 tsp Steamin’ Steve’s Tennessee Heat Rub
- 2 cups Steamin’ Steve’s Mild BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add chicken to a large bowl. Pat chicken dry.
- Drizzle with canola oil and Steamin’ Steve’s Tennessee Heat Rub seasoning. Toss to coat all the chicken.
- Place chicken on a wire rack lined baking sheet. (if you don’t have a wire rack, use parchment paper)
- Bake for 40 minutes, flipping the chicken after 20 minutes.
- Turn the Broiler on to HIGH.
- Place chicken under broiler for 8-10 minutes, until browned.
- In the meantime, heat a medium sauce pan to medium heat. Add Steamin’ Steve’s Mild BBQ Sauce and bring to a simmer while stirring, let simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove chicken from oven. Place in a large bowl, pour the warm BBQ sauce over the chicken wings. Using a pair of tongs, toss the wings to coat all of them with the sauce.
- Optional: add chopped chives for garnish.
We have a wide range of sauces, seasonings, and dry rubs guaranteed to take your meals to the next level. Click the button below to learn more about all of our different product offerings.