Steamin’ Steve’s BBQ Spice Cookies
- 1 ½ cups butter (3 sticks)
- ½ cup Steamin’ Steve’s Original BBQ sauce
- 3 cups sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 4 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Using a microwave melt butter in a large bowl (cook on high for 1 minutes, then cook for 30 seconds at a time just until melted). Let cool.
- Add Steamin’ Steve’s Original BBQ sauce, 2 cups sugar and eggs to melted butter and beat well.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and spices.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture and beat until flour is incorporated.
- Refrigerate dough for several hours, until firm.
- Shape dough into small balls and roll in sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes, until firm.
TAKE 20% OFF YOUR FAVORITE BOTTLE OF STEAMIN’ STEVE’S SWEET HEAT BBQ SAUCE
UNTIL MARCH 31ST, 2021
USE COUPON CODE SAUCEMONTH
Click here to shop for your favorite flavor: