Steamin’ Steve’s BBQ Meatballs
- 16 oz frozen fully cooked meatballs (about 25)
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 1 cup Steamin’ Steve’s Original BBQ Sauce
- Combine the grape jelly and Steamin’ Steve’s Original BBQ Sauce into a slow cooker or crock pot.
- Add meatballs and stir until well coated with sauce mixture.
- Cook covered on high for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
We have a wide range of sauces, seasonings, and dry rubs guaranteed to take your meals to the next level. Click the button below to learn more about all of our different product offerings.