Steamin’ Steve’s BBQ Meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground sirloin (or ground beef)
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- 1-½ cups Steamin’ Steve’s Original BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix ground meat, bread crumbs, onion, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, garlic, seasonings and parmesan cheese(optional)
- Add in 1/2 cup of Steamin’ Steve’s Original BBQ sauce (reserve remaining sauce) – mix well
- Shape meat mixture into a loaf on a shallow pan. Pour remaining barbecue sauce over top.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until cooked through. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Pair with your favorite sides and enjoy!
We have a wide range of sauces, seasonings, and dry rubs guaranteed to take your meals to the next level. Click the button below to learn more about all of our different product offerings.