Steamin’ Steve’s BBQ Meatloaf
- 2 pounds ground beef
- ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp dry parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1-½ cups Steamin’ Steve’s Original BBQ sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix ground beef, onion, egg, bread crumbs, parsley and seasonings
- Add in 1 cup of Steamin’ Steve’s Original BBQ sauce (reserve remaining sauce) – mix well
- Shape meat mixture into a loaf on a shallow pan. Pour remaining barbecue sauce over top.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until cooked through. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Pair with your favorite sides and enjoy!