Steamin’ Steve’s BBQ Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 9 corn tortillas (or flour tortillas)
- 1 1/2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 Steamin’ Steve’s Mild BBQ sauce
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Monterrey jack cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine the rotisserie chicken, corn, black beans, and cilantro. In a separate dish, whisk together Steamin’ Steve’s BBQsauce and red enchilada sauce. To assemble, add 3 of the tortillas to the baking dish breaking them up as needed so the bottom of the dish is covered.
Next, you’re going to layer up the casserole. Spread 1/3 of the chicken mixture evenly on top of the tortillas and top that with a 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat the layering process ending with chicken and cheese on top. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the cheese is melty and bubbly.