Steamin’ Steve’s BBQ Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 9 corn tortillas (or flour tortillas)
- 1 1/2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 Steamin’ Steve’s Mild BBQ sauce
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup Monterrey jack cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine the rotisserie chicken, corn, black beans, and cilantro. In a separate dish, whisk together Steamin’ Steve’s BBQsauce and red enchilada sauce. To assemble, add 3 of the tortillas to the baking dish breaking them up as needed so the bottom of the dish is covered.
Next, you’re going to layer up the casserole. Spread 1/3 of the chicken mixture evenly on top of the tortillas and top that with a 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat the layering process ending with chicken and cheese on top. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until the cheese is melty and bubbly.
We have a wide range of sauces, seasonings, and dry rubs guaranteed to take your meals to the next level. Click the button below to learn more about all of our different product offerings.